I ordered a side view mirror from Quality Auto. Upon arrival, my mechanic disassembled the door panel to learn that the electrical connectors did not match, it was for the wrong model or year. He put the car back together, then called Quality Auto to explain the problem. They said that in order to return it, they'd have to have pictures to prove that it was the wrong part, otherwise a Return Authorization # wouldn't be issued. He took the car apart again just so he could take pictures. We received the Return Authorization # via email, along with a long list of instructions that had to be followed in order to receive a refund or replacement. One of the items on the list was that I had to click a link in the email to the UPS tracking number. The link didn't work. Cutting and pasting it to a browser didn't work either.
After almost a week of not hearing from them regarding a replacement, I called them and sat on hold for 45 minutes before a customer service rep picked up the phone. I explained the issue with the link and she took it over the phone. I also explained that since I had found a replacement part, so I wanted a refund. She said, "we have it now". I said I wanted a refund, not only for the part but also the $21.84 that I had to pay UPS to send the part back. She agreed to cancel the order and issue a refund once they received the part but refused to reimburse the shipping charges.
Because they shipped the wrong part, not only did I lose $21.84 in shipping, but also the mechanic fees to take the car apart twice. I highly recommend avoiding this company.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Side View Mirror
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "good old josh is still not man enough to admit that the monster transmission has made a mistake and put the wrong parts in my transmission even after i had..."
- "Purchased built monster transmission for over 4k rated at 750rwhp came with 90day warranty, trans went after 10k miles spent 6 months monster running me around with "electrical issues" finally..."
- "I am so glad I read all the information you all gave me on these worthless chips. I was looking to buy one to help increase my gas mileage and..."
- "Pampers swaddlers Velcro tab is defective!!!!! 160 diapers and fifty dollars later and zero patience I'm so done with you all!!!!! What a joke. Horrible customer service. Can't wait to..."
- "OMG the cable installer was as dumb as mud he was asking me were the cables were to be found. He drilled 11 holes into my siding after I told..."
- "Drove up to the drive thru after work at 12:30am and this is what I find...are you kidding me? Then some ghetto dude in the parking lot says "heyyyyy girl"...."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."