I ordered a side view mirror from Quality Auto. Upon arrival, my mechanic disassembled the door panel to learn that the electrical connectors did not match, it was for the wrong model or year. He put the car back together, then called Quality Auto to explain the problem. They said that in order to return it, they'd have to have pictures to prove that it was the wrong part, otherwise a Return Authorization # wouldn't be issued. He took the car apart again just so he could take pictures. We received the Return Authorization # via email, along with a long list of instructions that had to be followed in order to receive a refund or replacement. One of the items on the list was that I had to click a link in the email to the UPS tracking number. The link didn't work. Cutting and pasting it to a browser didn't work either.
After almost a week of not hearing from them regarding a replacement, I called them and sat on hold for 45 minutes before a customer service rep picked up the phone. I explained the issue with the link and she took it over the phone. I also explained that since I had found a replacement part, so I wanted a refund. She said, "we have it now". I said I wanted a refund, not only for the part but also the $21.84 that I had to pay UPS to send the part back. She agreed to cancel the order and issue a refund once they received the part but refused to reimburse the shipping charges.
Because they shipped the wrong part, not only did I lose $21.84 in shipping, but also the mechanic fees to take the car apart twice. I highly recommend avoiding this company.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Side View Mirror
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The Continental tire described above was installed at the rear left. I was traveling at speed of 80-100kph when it burst. I slow down and look at the "information" on..."
- "I purchased a used 5.9l dodge ram engine that was advertised on their website picture on a pallet very clean with 70,000 miles(was supposed to be an actual picture..."
- "If you are reading this please ! Don't be a *** like me ! The first two pictures is what I received ! The second two pictures is what I..."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- "100% FAILED, RECALLED Matress- their brand! I have a spinal fusion and now needd 2 surgeries.... I count on my mattress to be GREAT- so they claim- Admitted faulty product!..."
- "...Got 2 pints of potatoes ..my husband put potatoes on his plate , went to take a *** and bit down on a high piece of plastic..."
- "Pampers swaddlers Velcro tab is defective!!!!! 160 diapers and fifty dollars later and zero patience I'm so done with you all!!!!! What a joke. Horrible customer service. Can't wait to..."
- "OMG the cable installer was as dumb as mud he was asking me were the cables were to be found. He drilled 11 holes into my siding after I told..."
- "Drove up to the drive thru after work at 12:30am and this is what I find...are you kidding me? Then some ghetto dude in the parking lot says "heyyyyy girl"...."