I ordered a side view mirror from Quality Auto. Upon arrival, my mechanic disassembled the door panel to learn that the electrical connectors did not match, it was for the wrong model or year. He put the car back together, then called Quality Auto to explain the problem. They said that in order to return it, they'd have to have pictures to prove that it was the wrong part, otherwise a Return Authorization # wouldn't be issued. He took the car apart again just so he could take pictures. We received the Return Authorization # via email, along with a long list of instructions that had to be followed in order to receive a refund or replacement. One of the items on the list was that I had to click a link in the email to the UPS tracking number. The link didn't work. Cutting and pasting it to a browser didn't work either.
After almost a week of not hearing from them regarding a replacement, I called them and sat on hold for 45 minutes before a customer service rep picked up the phone. I explained the issue with the link and she took it over the phone. I also explained that since I had found a replacement part, so I wanted a refund. She said, "we have it now". I said I wanted a refund, not only for the part but also the $21.84 that I had to pay UPS to send the part back. She agreed to cancel the order and issue a refund once they received the part but refused to reimburse the shipping charges.
Because they shipped the wrong part, not only did I lose $21.84 in shipping, but also the mechanic fees to take the car apart twice. I highly recommend avoiding this company.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Side View Mirror
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " Ordered 4 so called re-manufactured accumulators from Keith Bowers for insulation on a customers 2007 Land cruiser as he seemed to be knowledgeable on the subject and seemed like..."
- "I originally bought a 4L60e HD package [$1400 + $200 (tc) + $150 (fluid)]. I told them exactly what I had: lifted 4x4 Yukon with headers, intake, cam, & tune...."
- "number one.. Just ordering my first choice scooter was supposed to be an auto moto in black. Got an email a few days later so you don't have in black number..."
- "OMG the cable installer was as dumb as mud he was asking me were the cables were to be found. He drilled 11 holes into my siding after I told..."
- "Drove up to the drive thru after work at 12:30am and this is what I find...are you kidding me? Then some ghetto dude in the parking lot says "heyyyyy girl"...."
- "Misleading promotions and coupon wording. Word promotions to "get you in the door" then don't honor their confusing pricing. This chair looks like it will be 25% off of 299.99...."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."