Needed an ABS assembly for an acura.They said they test and verify parts work.

The parts were leaking, smoking and broken. Would not refund me. Cost me $490 to have them installed and then had to find replacement parts and pay install fee again. They would not offer me a refund.

Worst company ever.

The customer service agents do have any car knowledge and do not have the authority to fix any problems.Highly recommend you buy some where else.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of acura abs modulator. Quality Auto Parts needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned acura abs modulator in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Quality Auto Parts.

Had an Experience with Quality Auto Parts?

Comments

Automotix - Bad AC Compressor and Packaging Automotix "I bought a recycled AC Compressor on 6/27/17. It only worked for about two-three weeks. I called and got a replacement compressor in August. That one came completely damaged. Although..." Read more Quality Auto Parts - Ordered an engine for a 85 Nissan 300zx - broken/damaged Quality Auto Parts "I ordered an engine for my husband's car. I was told that it would arrive in 5-7 business days to the garage we had chosen to do an engine swap..." Read more Therapee is a complete waste of money and an unreliable product Therapee "I can't believe I got sucked into purchasing this $300 product. Don't believe a thing the company says. They lie and lie through their teeth. For proof, I have attached..." Read more Seal Skin Covers - Worst company I have ever dealt with!!!! Seal Skin Covers "Ordered a truck cover for a 2010 dodge ram. Crew. Cab, short bed. delivered me very quick and thats the only thing that went right!!!l lady on phone completely lied..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more Nightmare in Tuscaloosa, AL- InTown Suites Intown Suites "If you love horror movies and would like to star in one, head on over to In Town Suites in Tuscaloosa, AL! This place has an all inclusive horror experience...." Read more Ruvilla - Poor quality, Customer service not reasonable. Ruvilla "One purchase, never will again. Bought a pair of hiking boots and found the sole to be separating. I contacted and told them the case, this was found after wearing..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more