I Bought A Bumper For My 1967 Buick After Posting What I Wanted I Got A Call With The First Offer Of $1,500 Plus Shipping I Said No Too Much After A Couple More Verbal Reductions The Price Sat At $1,000 Delivered I Said OK I'd Just Have To Ask The Wife (Happy Wife Happy Life) I Hung Up And Received An Immediate Email For The $1,000 Quote. The Phone Rang Again Immediately Another Operator From Quality Quoting Me $600.00 Delivered I Said Yes I'd Take It "SOLD" & Received A Quote 7 Minutes Later For The $600.00 Both A One of A Kind Find In A+ Condition From A Junk Yard Outside Of Toledo OH Almost Word For Word.

A Few Minutes Later Operator #1 Ceasar Called Back & Claimed The Other Quote Was For A Bent Grade "C" Bumper From The Same Junk Yard That I Should Buy The More Expensive One From Him For $1,000 & That The Other Operator Would be Immediately Fired For Trying To Sell A Grade "C" Bumper As A Grade A+. I Bought The $1,000.00 Bumper 2 Weeks Later It Arrived And Honestly It Was A Nice Bumper But The Name of The Junk Yard Was On The Shipping So I Called And Asked About The Other Bumper. THERE WAS NO OTHER BUMPER & QUALITY HAD CALLED AND ASKED THEM TO SAY THERE WAS.

So I Disputed The Bill For The $400 Difference & Showed PROOF Of Quotes 7 Minutes Apart For The Same Item Number From Same Location And "Poor Quality" Auto Parts Would NOT Honor Their Lower Quote POOR POOR POOR QUALITY Service. Again Honestly I Did Receive A Great Bumper Thanks To The Junk Yard Just Lousy Lousy Follow up From Quality They Played Me For Rope A *** & Even With Proof of The Quotes Pay Pal Backed Them Not Fair Not Fair HONOR YOUR QUOTES This Is MY OPINION OF Quality Auto Parts.

Review about: Bumper.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Got me the part no once else could get, Bumper i got.

I didn't like: Not honoring their lower quote 7 minutes apart.

Comments