Ordered a transfer case from these IDIOTS.Explained that the part would be shipped within 2 days from a bordering state...I couldn't have been more excited haha.

Emailed 4 days later, "Part Delayed". I throw a fit with customer service, talked with Sandra, Crystal, Don, Jon, Bill and Bobby you name it within the next 4 days..I get 4 different stories, part is coming out of Wyoming, part is coming out of Illinois, part is coming out of Texas...

Meanwhile my pickup is taking up space at a dealer shop, tore apart, mechanic is pissed because its now a shop ornament .....10 F@#$%% days later I get another email that says there is a delay in shipping.

I threaten with an attorney, haha that works NOT.An $1100 transfer case is now coming out of California, WTF.

mountaintransport wrote the review because of poor customer service at Quality Auto Parts. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Quality Auto Parts to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Quality Auto Parts 2010 dodge 3500 transfer case for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Quality Auto Parts?

Comments