Quality Auto Parts - Trying to locate a wheel drum/hub for 1968 Dodge D100 pickup truck.
I was called this afternoon March 22 2016 at 12:56pm cst sayuing they had found my part I was trying to locate and gave me a 1 800 505 5838 to call back and speak to Rex.I called back at 2:54pm cst and spoke to Rex.
He said they had the part and if I would send $250.00 including shipping they would send me the part.
I ask Rex to send a picture of the part I was trying to locate and they refused.I told Rex no picture, no money and hung up.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Did not like
- Fradulant practices
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Auto Parts
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Im a dealer for monster transmission, had a trans built buy monster trans, for my 97 chevy k 1500, i told them i pull a trailer, nd plow my parking..."
- " I have been knowing Christopher Hinrichs, who makes Jeetop, for three years. Chris is the only one person in his company . He doesn't hire people because he..."
- "I was very excited to purchase a 2013 Arctic Fox 32A last October, but the condition of the trailer at delivery was disappointing. The beautiful woodwork was chipped and scratched..."
- "When the owner of a company you believe to be reputable tells you "you can buy a cheap paint job from someone else or you can pay me and your..."
- "I ordered a dress that looked absolutely nothing like what i received. When i complained they said they would give me a $9.00 credit but the dress cost $19.99. Then..."
- "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."