Quality Auto Parts - Trying to locate a wheel drum/hub for 1968 Dodge D100 pickup truck.
I was called this afternoon March 22 2016 at 12:56pm cst sayuing they had found my part I was trying to locate and gave me a 1 800 505 5838 to call back and speak to Rex.I called back at 2:54pm cst and spoke to Rex.
He said they had the part and if I would send $250.00 including shipping they would send me the part.
I ask Rex to send a picture of the part I was trying to locate and they refused.I told Rex no picture, no money and hung up.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Did not like
- Fradulant practices
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Auto Parts
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We bought 4 BendPak auto lifts. The city demanded we get a permit for them. The inspector from the L.A. Dept. of Bldg. and Safety refused to issue..."
- "I am so glad I read all the information you all gave me on these worthless chips. I was looking to buy one to help increase my gas mileage and..."
- "I ordered a side view mirror from Quality Auto. Upon arrival, my mechanic disassembled the door panel to learn that the electrical connectors did not match, it was for..."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "2003 model with less than 200 hours and blew #2 piston. It overheated and wiped the rings so I had zero compression in #2. I had it re-sleeved, injectors flow..."
- "I bought a tablet on Gearbest.com and paid a fee to have my product to be delivered in 4-7 business days because I am leaving US to my home country..."
- "I purchased a $2200.00 sectional from Rooms To Go approximately 2 years to ago. I informed the salesman that my husband was over 6 foot tall and weighed over 200..."