Had nothing but trouble with these people, gave me rin around after run around, long story short, paid just under a $1,000 for a transmission about 5 weeks ago, and still havent received it.. so heres my next move!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Quality Auto Parts and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Quality Auto Parts.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Quality Auto Parts to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Quality Auto Parts?

Comments

Seal Skin Covers - Worst company I have ever dealt with!!!! Seal Skin Covers "Ordered a truck cover for a 2010 dodge ram. Crew. Cab, short bed. delivered me very quick and thats the only thing that went right!!!l lady on phone completely lied..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more Quality Auto Parts - Ordered an engine for a 85 Nissan 300zx - broken/damaged Quality Auto Parts "I ordered an engine for my husband's car. I was told that it would arrive in 5-7 business days to the garage we had chosen to do an engine swap..." Read more Advance Auto Parts - I was sold batteries over 2 years old Advance Auto Parts "To Whom It May Concern, My name is Eric and I have a serious complaint about the service that I received at the Advance Auto Parts Store located in Homosassa..." Read more Beware of Underground Diesel in Henderson NV Underground Diesel "STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE! I cannot impress upon you any more adamantly than what I'm telling you! I had previously good experiences with this company regarding my 2000 F-350..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more First Progress - CLOSED/PAID OFF  ACCOUNT STILL CHARGING LATE FEES First Progress "I CLOSED THE ACCOUNT AND RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION LETTER THAT THE ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED. FIRST PROGRESS ADDED AN UNDISCLOSED CHARGE TO MY ACCOUNT THAT I WAS UNAWARE OF. THEN SUBSEQUENTLY..." Read more Airbnb - Air BNB sucks Airbnb "I booked a place in Miami that listed free breakfast, beer, oceanview, and 3 bedroom. When I arrived there was a half empty case of eggs, milk, cookies, etc. There..." Read more