Quality Auto Parts - Ordered an engine for a 85 Nissan 300zx - broken/damaged
I ordered an engine for my husband's car. I was told that it would arrive in 5-7 business days to the garage we had chosen to do an engine swap since he broke his timing belt.
The engine arrived 2 weeks later.
We dropped off the car and the garage gave us an estimate of 10 days for the full swap. We went on vacation and got a call saying that the engine that was shipped to them was damaged. Bolts were broken off and parts needed to be remachined and welded. There would be a possible exhaust leak and it would cost extra to repair the damaged engine.
After finally getting a hold of someone at Quality Auto Parts, we fought with Sarah for several days. She said that they would ship a new engine but we would have to return the damaged one, more expense for us, and extra cost for our car sitting at the garage for another 2 weeks for it to arrive.
Then she called and notified us that the damage was not covered in the warranty, even though it was to the block, which was the ONE thing that was guaranteed!
We were not allowed to be connected to supervisor and only after by chance did the owner of the company Mr. Sapan Shahani emailed me that I was able to send him pictures of the damage and my complaint.
I was issued a $50 refund and given a damaged engine that the garage had to repair in order to guarantee their work.
NOT WORTH ORDERING FROM THIS COMPANY!
Their customer service is horrific, Sarah never did let us speak to a manager. And their warranties are false.
This whole thing went on for A MONTH!
Luckily we have the best garage in the world Jarvis Auto Shop, who was patient and helpful the whole time.
DO NOT ORDER from Quality Auto Parts: COMPLETE SCAM
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Engine
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I wish I had discovered this website before I had a horrifying car buying experience with CarMax. I didn't know this was the way car buying was supposed to be...."
- "I purchased a so called Custom Bagger Kit from Bag Boyz Customs !!! I wondered why they didn't have more pics of finished products on their website, but was assured..."
- "11k miles and engine is gone. This is not a warranty issue it is that Jasper provided a defective product. It's not even a one start rating. I..."
- "I purchased a property through US invest after talking to Ryan McFarland. Ryan guaranteed the property would be refurbished and that it was in a good area. After purchasing the property US..."
- "Horrible customer service! I've had to contact them several times withing the first year of service because our cable kept dropping. After the first year was up, I didn't want..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."