Quality Auto Parts - Ordered an engine for a 85 Nissan 300zx - broken/damaged
I ordered an engine for my husband's car. I was told that it would arrive in 5-7 business days to the garage we had chosen to do an engine swap since he broke his timing belt.
The engine arrived 2 weeks later.
We dropped off the car and the garage gave us an estimate of 10 days for the full swap. We went on vacation and got a call saying that the engine that was shipped to them was damaged. Bolts were broken off and parts needed to be remachined and welded. There would be a possible exhaust leak and it would cost extra to repair the damaged engine.
After finally getting a hold of someone at Quality Auto Parts, we fought with Sarah for several days. She said that they would ship a new engine but we would have to return the damaged one, more expense for us, and extra cost for our car sitting at the garage for another 2 weeks for it to arrive.
Then she called and notified us that the damage was not covered in the warranty, even though it was to the block, which was the ONE thing that was guaranteed!
We were not allowed to be connected to supervisor and only after by chance did the owner of the company Mr. Sapan Shahani emailed me that I was able to send him pictures of the damage and my complaint.
I was issued a $50 refund and given a damaged engine that the garage had to repair in order to guarantee their work.
NOT WORTH ORDERING FROM THIS COMPANY!
Their customer service is horrific, Sarah never did let us speak to a manager. And their warranties are false.
This whole thing went on for A MONTH!
Luckily we have the best garage in the world Jarvis Auto Shop, who was patient and helpful the whole time.
DO NOT ORDER from Quality Auto Parts: COMPLETE SCAM
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Engine
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We bought 4 BendPak auto lifts. The city demanded we get a permit for them. The inspector from the L.A. Dept. of Bldg. and Safety refused to issue..."
- "I purchased a so called Custom Bagger Kit from Bag Boyz Customs !!! I wondered why they didn't have more pics of finished products on their website, but was assured..."
- "They advertise convertible tops that are junk and don't respond to warranty claims or refunds. Their phone number listed with eBay goes to a Dominos Pizza. They scammed me..."
- "I had read several reviews that painted this site in a bad light. I then continued my research and watched a few youtube review videos. After I did that, I..."
- "i bought a set of 10 pieces lipsticks specific colors and the seller sent me different items(individual) and different colors. i ask for a refund because i lost money and..."
- "My husband and I bought a Lil Lodge December 2014. Visited their Mfg. plant and paid in full. We have yet to get our MOS or Point of Origin..."
- "My over all experience with this dealership since I got my 2016 Colorado four months ago. My sales experience was good they do the typical push you into stuff..."
- "I purchased The Espresso colored 3pc. set (couch, loveseat, recliner) in Mid-December 2012. The main issue I have now is that both the couch and loveseat are cracking and peeling..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet with the "exquisite upgrade" for my mom this mother's day. The photo showed about a dozen beautiful red roses with five or six..."