Quality Auto Parts - Ordered an engine for a 85 Nissan 300zx - broken/damaged
I ordered an engine for my husband's car. I was told that it would arrive in 5-7 business days to the garage we had chosen to do an engine swap since he broke his timing belt.
The engine arrived 2 weeks later.
We dropped off the car and the garage gave us an estimate of 10 days for the full swap. We went on vacation and got a call saying that the engine that was shipped to them was damaged. Bolts were broken off and parts needed to be remachined and welded. There would be a possible exhaust leak and it would cost extra to repair the damaged engine.
After finally getting a hold of someone at Quality Auto Parts, we fought with Sarah for several days. She said that they would ship a new engine but we would have to return the damaged one, more expense for us, and extra cost for our car sitting at the garage for another 2 weeks for it to arrive.
Then she called and notified us that the damage was not covered in the warranty, even though it was to the block, which was the ONE thing that was guaranteed!
We were not allowed to be connected to supervisor and only after by chance did the owner of the company Mr. Sapan Shahani emailed me that I was able to send him pictures of the damage and my complaint.
I was issued a $50 refund and given a damaged engine that the garage had to repair in order to guarantee their work.
NOT WORTH ORDERING FROM THIS COMPANY!
Their customer service is horrific, Sarah never did let us speak to a manager. And their warranties are false.
This whole thing went on for A MONTH!
Luckily we have the best garage in the world Jarvis Auto Shop, who was patient and helpful the whole time.
DO NOT ORDER from Quality Auto Parts: COMPLETE SCAM
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Engine
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a side view mirror from Quality Auto. Upon arrival, my mechanic disassembled the door panel to learn that the electrical connectors did not match, it was for..."
- "good old josh is still not man enough to admit that the monster transmission has made a mistake and put the wrong parts in my transmission even after i had..."
- "I received one of these freshners free with a scentsy order, I put it in my car, but did not hang it up as it would distract my view and..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "I purchase a box of scented trash bags from GLAD. Every single trash bag was defective, leaving garbage juice to leak all over my kitchen floor. Worse yet, I'm pregnant..."
- "I just got off the phone with the owner of Fake your job Dot com. What lousy, non-existent customer service they gave me. For one... they don't even have SET..."
- "Horrible customer service! I've had to contact them several times withing the first year of service because our cable kept dropping. After the first year was up, I didn't want..."
- "I've had this bed for approximately 9 years and just discovered mold growing in the air hoses. My mom has one as well and recently had the insides replaced because..."